There are not many firsts for a weapon system thats been around for half a century. But even the most reliable tools change with time. The A6 is the first of the M40’s to employ a rigid chassis system. If your looking for a precision weapon more advanced than this you might as well wait for the 40 Watt Plasma Rifle. Welcome to the future.
M40A6 Build Cost – $1125.00
Add $125 if modification is needed to fit the RACS Chassis
* This price is for labor on a 100% mil-spec rifle with the customer supplying all necessary build parts.
* Any missing screws, bad ejectors, etc. will add to this cost.
M40A6 Part List
– Remington 700 short action
– Serial number begins with ‘RR’
– ‘Clip slotted’, drilled, tapped 8-40 for optic rail
– Schneider ‘USMC contract’ barrel
Remington Defense RACS M40A6 “USMC” Chassis
Badger A6 Recoil Lug
– Remington M24
– P/N MB762SSAL/RE
Badger Simrad Cap and Scope Rings
Harris Bipod (notched legs)
KMW Bipod Pod-Loc
– P/N 875
AI Magazine 5 Round Magazine
– Schmidt & Bender M8541 Scout Sniper Day Scope
– 3-12×50 PM II/LP/MTC
– Gen II Mil-dot reticle
– Premier Reticles Heritage Light Tactical 8541a Scout Sniper Day Scope
– Gen II XR